1. Thank and link back to the blogger who bestowed the award.
2. State seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 newly discovered bloggers.
First of all, thanks Jenni!! I always look forward to reading your blog and it was fun taking a tour of all of your other award winners.
Seven things about myself?
- I am a native New Yorker.
- I've lived in Florida so long, I'm not sure I could survive a northern winter any longer.
- I am an excellent baker. Breads, cakes, cookies. Pie crusts are a little iffy, though. I have ruined my kids for grocery store cakes and packaged cookies. A lot of their friends, too.
- I love coffee. All coffee: espresso, lattes, iced coffee, ordinary diner coffee. I need coffee. My kids know not to talk to me about anything meaningful before the first cup.
- I can't tan. I'm too fair. Any color from the sun will be pink.
- I drive a minivan. I know you envy me.
- I have made a tutu. More than a couple even. Classical and Romantic.
And finally, I'm to pick some bloggers to award this to. I'm not following anyone who is particularly new to me. I think I should fix that. Blog reading is my favorite way to procrastinate. Tell me who you're following that I should be checking out. Help me add some bloggers to my list of interesting people to pass the time when I should be doing laundry instead.