I quite forgot to include that I'd been tagged by the lovely Rose Red over at Sprig Muslin along with Karina Buchanan, Catherine Coles and Amalie Berlin.
Four places I've worked:
- photo shop in Grand Central Station. Yes, it's as busy as everyone says. You kind of get addicted to that rush.
- the small hotel where I was married
- the small ballet company where my children danced.
- my all time worst baby stitting job ever was for a then seven year old boy who BIT me on a quais regular basis. Even the key to Gramercy Park didn't make up for how horrid he was.
Four films I could watch over and over again:
- The Breakfast Club
- Pride and Prejudice. The Colin Firth one.
- The Fifth Element
Four tv shows I could watch again and again:
- Gilmore Girls. I love the witty back and forth dialogue.
- Lost Girl. Current obsession.
Four authors I enjoy:
Four? That's a joke right? How about the last four books I bought.
- Lisa Kleypas
- Sarah Mayberry
- Ruthie Knox
- Thea Harrison
Four places I've travelled to:
- Sanibel Island
- Sea Ranch
Four websites I visit daily:
Four favorite foods:
- pizza. Homemade with arugula and ricotta.
- a fresh perfectly ripe peach
- seared ahi tuna
Four places I'd rather be:
- Sanibel Island. Any day of the week.
- Piazza San Marco
Four lucky bloggers I'm tagging:
- Lacey Devlin
- Cara Cooper
- Xandra James
- Jackie Ashenden
Apologies, all! *ducks and runs away*